This is sort of a “catch all” category for posts that don’t fit into the other categories. You’ll find posts with my thoughts on random things, everything from school to sports to life in general.
It’s September 2020. There are a lot of… Things happening in the world, and as a result, school looks different for a lot of students. Some are completing all of their education virtually for the first time, while others are doing a “hybrid” of online and in-person classes. Even for those who are learning face-to-face […]
I have a terrible habit of not throwing paper away. Truth is, some of that “useless paper” is what inspires me now.
20 Things to Do While Watching the Big Game (Or Any Other Sporting Event You’re Socially Obligated to Watch)
Not everyone likes watching sports, so I’ve come up with some alternatives for the next time you’re trapped at a Super Bowl party
On May 5, 2018, I took one of my favorite photos, which I would have hated when I was 15.
I enjoy an academic challenge. If I hate an assignment, it’s usually not because it’s too hard, but because it’s boring or feels meaningless. The one type of assignment I just can’t bring myself to like, however, are group projects. If you’ve never had to survive a group project, I envy you. The name is […]
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)