This category includes posts that cover my personal life. Scroll down, or if you’re looking for my monthly wrap-up posts, click the “Life Updates” button below.
In which I read some books, watch a rom-com (gasp), keep playing the same game I have for the last month, and get lots of snow.
Every year, I’ve written a blog post about goals for the new year. But not this year. Want to know why? Keep reading!
In which I look back on the good things that happened in 2020 despite the chaos.
You know, I’ve been writing these “life update” posts for quite a while now, and I think I’m starting to run out of interesting things to say at the beginning of them. Maybe I should start sharing fun facts instead? I don’t have anything this time, but stay tuned for next month and maybe I’ll […]
It’s fall. It’s cold. It’s dark. You know the drill. But hey, at least you have my blog posts to keep you company! I know it’s October as I write this, but here’s my September wrap up, starting with what I blogged about: Book Blurb Wishlist 8 Online Learning Tips From Someone Who’s Done It […]
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)